Friday, August 19, 2011

Recent Testimional/Review For Maui Plumbing!

From Angie's List.

Description Of Work:
Gave me an estimate for replacing both bath and kitchen faucets in my vacation rental condo. The bath situation would have involved cutting out tiles so I decided to only go with replacing the kitchen faucet.

Member Comments:
I called Ray to discuss a re-occuring problem I have with bath faucets in my Kihei condo. Two previous plumbers had repaired the faucet only to have them exhibit the same problems. I also asked him what would be involved in replacing my kitchen faucet with a quality faucet. He came to my place to give me a free estimate for both repairs and I decided to only go with the kitchen faucet replacement since the bath faucet currently seems to be okay and the cost (cutting through the tiles and replacing pipes) would have been expensive. We are leaving the bath option for the event that the faucet exhibits problems again.

We set an appointment to replace the kitchen faucet a couple of days later. At the day of the appointment he had a customer emergency so called that he was running a couple of hours late. It was fine with me because my situation was not an emergency. and I understand how these things go. He promised to call me an hour before he arrived which he did. He showed up and replaced my faucet quickly and professionally. He sent me my CC receipt by email which is very helpful for my records.

Overall, it was a pleasure working with him. He has a 24/7 service and I am now using him as the company to call if something needs repairing in the condo while I have guests staying there. I am actually amazed that such a young person is so professional. You just don't see that any more.

1 comment: