Friday, August 19, 2011

Recent Maui Plumbing Reviews!

From Google Maps:

"Most people can agree that it' s hard to find a good plumber; someone you can trust and someone who is reliable and reasonable with their costs. I thought it was all fictional until I found Ray whom I was lucky enough to find on the Internet. My mom called him and he answered right away, unlike Steve's plumbing who never called us back. Ray was so friendly and prompt, he quoted us a price before he started and in under 2 hours had repaired 2 toilets, a leaking bathroom sink and fixed 2 kitchen sinks. We were amazed at his skill and that he didn't take us to the cleaners like Roto-Rooter had in the past. I would recommend Ray to anyone with the utmost confidence and pride and I feel like we can call him for any of our future plumbing problems. Ray you're awesome!!!"

From Service Magic:

Kihei- "Ray responded immediately for my call from the mainland for my tenant occupied condo in Kihei. He was fast, professional & pleasant. I have already passed the word to my friends on Maui that Maui Plumbing, Inc's, Ray is the plumber of choice."


Hana- "Excellent-on time, neat, clean, friendly and efficient. Exceeded all of my expectations. Maui Plumbing is my plumbing company of choice and I will definitely recommend Maui Plumbing to all."

Lahaina- "He is very thorough and detailed in his work. He went about in the work. I was having problems, he gave me three options to fix the work. He was just fantastic in his work."

Kula- "Excellent service....will use them again if needed."

Wailuku- "Friendly and reassuring. Professional service."

1 comment:

  1. Obrigado por compartilhar este ótimas dicas. Muitas pessoas podem se beneficiar deste post. E seu prazer meu para ler o seu artigo.


    Hidrojateamento | Hydroblasting

    ReplyDelete