Tuesday, April 16, 2013

CAREERS AT MAUI PLUMBING Inc.


Maui Plumbing  strive to give our employees one of the best 
benefit and compensation packages in the business.
Plus ongoing training, the chance to advance and a
great working environment. What we get, are
dedicated team members who are anxious to learn,
help others and grow.
If this sounds like something you’d like to be a part of,
please be in touch for this good careers at Maui Plumbing Inc. We are always recruiting the best
candidates to continually "raise the bar."

Requirement :.

  • Candidate must have at least five years experience in residential and commercial service work including drain
  • cleaning.
  • Must have: hand tools and basic cordless power tools.
  • Must have a clean drivers abstract.
  • Required skills can range from finish, repair or alteration work; sewer and drain cleaning.
  • Candidate must have a strong work ethic and work in a neat and clean manner. 
  • Ideal candidate is a self-starter with strong communication skills.

Please e-mail your resume with qualifications and cover letter to: jobs@mauiplumbinginc.com
Please- NO phone calls, no attachments.

10 comments:

  1. I like plumbing jobs. I had some experience and when I left the plumbing job and joined construction company I was little bit nervous because plumbing job was all that I wished to do in my entire life.

    Hydraulic Sealing Products

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, many youths are seeking for job. WHY,, because they are jobless. I think this is a good venture.
    plumbers Glasgow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this information. I am not in your area, but am looking for some good Calgary plumbers. Do you have any suggestions? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Successful plumbing stories are much more enjoyable than these. I don't like it too much when people loose their jobs but I guess that is the free market. Thanks for sharing.

    Plumbers Houston

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the way you have done the plumbing job. Your work is incredible I really appreciate your work Thanks indeed.

    San Mateo Plumbers

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the contents you mentioned in post is too good and can be very useful. I will keep it in mind, thanks for sharing the information keep updating, looking forward for more posts.
    Plumber Atlanta

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you believe that being a plumber is a good job? I have wondered this myself for awhile now, because I have thought about going into that line of work myself. That would be really like to know soon, that way I can start an all new career.
    Jak Manson | http://www.lanzaplumbing.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a few people that would love to sign up for this job. A few of my friends are plumbers and they really hoping to build up a good reputation. I will like how one of the requirements you have here is cleanliness. I think leaving a place better than you left it is always a positive because people really appreciate not having to clean up after other people.

    Zach | http://www.thistleplumbing.ca/en/

    ReplyDelete
  9. There is noticeably much to experience this. I believe you made several well points in Features as well.
    plomberie dasilva

    ReplyDelete
  10. Best tips about improvement of home. Get best services from Professional plumber olathe ks for your homes.

    ReplyDelete